Cigarette électronique Québec : Le Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

iJoy RDTA Box Mod, A piece by piece Preview Presentation

iJoy RDTA Box Mod, A piece by piece Preview Presentation Empty iJoy RDTA Box Mod, A piece by piece Preview Presentation

Message  heaven gifts Ven 4 Nov 2016 - 5:43

RDTA is on fire this year. Various kinds of RDTA appear in the market one after another. iJoy, apparently is one of the pioneers among them. After receiving a lot of good feedback on its Combo RDTA tank, iJoy seems does not stop exploring and researching, it released a “bomb” level product-RDTA Box Mod.

As the first authorized iJoy Dealership, Heaven Gifts this time show you guys how the first All-in-one RTDA Box Mod is as out of there still not much info could be found as reference. Back to the point, let’s dive down to see details of this iJoy RDTA Box Mod.

As the pics below indicate, the RDTA Box Mod comes in many color options, such as yellow, red, blue, silver, tiffany, etc…

iJoy RDTA Box Mod, A piece by piece Preview Presentation STw2VPp

In the packaging, it comes with 1 pre-made IMC-3 coil, 1 screw driver, 1 little brush, 1 510 adapter, 1 USB cable and a pack of small tools.

iJoy RDTA Box Mod, A piece by piece Preview Presentation PzzOhDi

The RDTA Box integrates the pros of iJoy Combo tank, features multiple changeable deck modules, in the meantime, it fixes the annoying frequent e-juice refilling process, and save the “squeeze” step which happens on Squoke Mod by placing the tank body underneath the atomizer. What’s more, the capacity is as hype as 12.8ml, that could enough for days’ vaping.

iJoy RDTA Box Mod, A piece by piece Preview Presentation M4eFRIc

A maximum 200w power output is powered by dual 18650 batteries, and the batteries assembling is quite easy, simply slide the sleeve, sound and safe.

iJoy RDTA Box Mod, A piece by piece Preview Presentation Fj08qGk iJoy RDTA Box Mod, A piece by piece Preview Presentation 3Ubxmcp

11 optional building decks bring you enormous building and vaping joy.

iJoy RDTA Box Mod, A piece by piece Preview Presentation UDONCJT iJoy RDTA Box Mod, A piece by piece Preview Presentation FyGqjCH iJoy RDTA Box Mod, A piece by piece Preview Presentation TtMmtGN

The interface of the screen display makes the whole operation way easier. The mod supports Ti/Ni/SS TC modes, also has norm/hard modes to choose if you are into cloud chasing.

iJoy RDTA Box Mod, A piece by piece Preview Presentation 6d8zped iJoy RDTA Box Mod, A piece by piece Preview Presentation VqtYbmi iJoy RDTA Box Mod, A piece by piece Preview Presentation LipBg0L

Upgradable firmware, Users of this mod won’t bother the “out of date” concern any more.

iJoy RDTA Box Mod, A piece by piece Preview Presentation KSIHudH

And iJoy offers a drip tip protector shell, makes your out&about vaping clearer and easier.

iJoy RDTA Box Mod, A piece by piece Preview Presentation HzvS9Vv

Such a detailed design, such multiple-function mod, is definitely worth your trying, even Vaping with twisted 420 thumbs up for this RDTA Box Mod. Good news is, VWT420 offers vapers a special deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6Uxf4j3ahU&spfreload=10

Well, how is the flavor of it? Only could be found out by yourself. We assure it won’t fail you. Heaven Gifts is the first and only vendor could get this iJoy RDTA Box Mod in stock in the first few weeks, order from us, grab it soon.

We sincerely present you, iJoy RDTA Box Mod, beautiful in hand, compact in size, powerful inside, joyful all-around.

iJoy RDTA Box Mod, A piece by piece Preview Presentation Aprlwqr iJoy RDTA Box Mod, A piece by piece Preview Presentation Nh2jTLy

P.S. A few comments Quoted from VWT420 review’s comments on the iJoy RDTA Box Mod for your reference:

“this is the best!!! rdta for life”

“This RDTA box looks absolutely fuckin BADASS! I'm glad a device with your logo is coming out that I REALLY want. I'm definitely gonna get one, and with that half off coupon I'll be pre-ordering one ASAP!”

“I'd highly consider this box

“I'm buying for sure it's everything u would want it's a must have”

heaven gifts
membre actif
membre actif

Revenir en haut Aller en bas